Monday 24 June 2013

初めての一歩

I re-dyed my hair yesterday! I'm so happy (not to mention satisfied) with my "new" hair colour. I dyed the colored parts to turquoise, but I didn't use bleach because I was too lazy to go out to buy. HEH.


It's so pretty!! It came out the nice turquoise that I wanted. Super satisfied with myself. LOL. I didn't really want to recolor it but my mom said the faded color looks like... the color of faded bristles of a BROOM. Gee, thanks, mom. I totally needed that. I guess my mom told me that because she wanted me to dye it back to black, but I misunderstood and recolored it to another wacky colour hahaha! Well, not my fault that I misunderstood. She should've just told me what she wanted me to do ._.

First day of school today and, trust, BDC is the slackiest module ever. You just have to sit down, and draw what you see. I kind of like it, but I can't draw so.. (sweat). And we got to learn a bit on photoshop today for GC. Fun, but slightly boring. Not to mention I was actually typing the draft for this post during lesson... and got caught by my tutor a few times (laugh). She didn't mind but was teasing me about it LOL.

I tried to be a nice person today, but this guy friend was like "Why are you go apologetic today?" First reaction - Wha-?? I was just trying to be nice! But people don't appreciate my kindness. Boo. Sad face ):

After lessons, I went for a movie with the class 51 people and 2 classmates. We watched Monsters University. God, it was so good!! Mike looked so cute in elementary school x)) I'm not sure if there's anyone who relates to the movie, but I personally thought it was quite inspirational. I'm going to spoiler the movie a bit. The dean student knew that Mike wouldn't be able to scare kids because he doesn't look scary enough, but he tried. He tried his best. And honestly, I think I can relate. I don't think I wanted anything as badly as this. 

It might be a bit thick skinned to say this, but I want to be lucky. I don't have to be so god damned lucky to the point where I end up rich and famous. I only want to be lucky enough to go study in Japan, and live the life I want. I've seriously never wanted anything so much before (other than wanting to marry K but that aside), I seldom spared a thought for myself. I care too much about how others feel. Some people told me I'm insensitive, but I was just being straightforward. To me, I'm not being insensitive; I just don't like to waste time so I just tell people what I think. Isn't it better to know the truth, rather than wasting time on examples, and the other party might not even get your point? This time, I just want to be selfish... A little bit more. There's a first step to everything, and I'm working for that first step. Hopefully, I end up with something good.

Back to topic, I took a bus home today and coincidentally, the bus was advertising for Monsters University! Honestly, coincidence? (laugh)

I've also just got a friend to help me with a mini photoshoot. Well, I need a photo for my blog header, right? (>_<) I also want to go for manicure!! I've always liked pretty nails, but my skin color never seem to match bright colors. Sigh, problems. 

I shall just end here for today. Going to relax for a bit. Went to sleep at 12am yesterday, but I couldn't sleep until 4am! It's terrible! I only had like.. 4.5 hours of sleep. Mentally exhausted already. Sayou~

No comments:

Post a Comment